Scheduling Your Visit
To schedule an appointment with our office please call 847-759-1110.
Please let us know if you would prefer to see a particular doctor or have a preference for the time of day for your appointment. Be sure to check with your insurance plan to see if you are required to have a referral from your primary care provider prior to seeing one of our physicians.
Getting Ready for Your Visit
In order for us to provide the best care for you, it is very important that you bring the following items to your visit:
- Photo ID
- A list of your current medications
- Any and all x-rays films
- Insurance information and card - View participating insurance plans
- Previously tried treatments and medications
- Medical records from prior visits that you think may be helpful
- New Patients: download a patient registration below
Download Patient Forms
Before your appointment with us, quickly and conveniently access patient forms from our practice. To view the forms listed below, you will need Adobe Reader. You may download Adobe Reader for free at www.adobe.com. Please bring your completed forms with you to our office at the time of your visit.
If you are requesting your medical records release, please print out and complete the medical release form (below). Please fax the form with your signature to (847) 759-8273.
We are excited to introduce the latest technology in patient communications. Our Patient Portal is completely secure and HIPPA compliant to ensure the safety of your Personal Health Information.
When you are "web enabled" with LM PRASAD M.D., S.C. you will be able to do the following via web:
- Update your address, phone numbers, email address, employer, pharmacy and emergency information.
- Enter or update your medical, surgical, and hospitalization histories as well as your allergy information.
- Receive email reminders of existing appointments, confirmations of new appointments as well as notifications of new information posted to the web portal.
- View your current and previous patient statements.
- View your current and previous appointments.
Once you provide your email address, we will set up your web id and password. Then we can start using this great new method of communication! Call us with any questions at 847-759-1110.
Make a Payment Online
Your request will be processed within 24 hours, during normal business hours. If you do not receive confirmation of your request within 48 hours, please contact our office by phone.
Support Our Research
An essential part of colorectal treatment is the discovery of new treatments and technologies. Our physicians are actively involved in clinical studies that have the potential to improve quality of life and medical outcomes for our patients. Contact us to learn how you can support this important research.