Scheduling Your Visit
To schedule an appointment with our office please call 847-759-1110 or fill out the electronic request on our website.
Please let us know if you would prefer to see a particular doctor or have a preference for the time of day for your appointment. Be sure to check with your insurance plan to see if you are required to have a referral from your primary care provider prior to seeing one of our physicians.
Getting Ready for Your Visit
In order for us to provide the best care for you, it is very important that you bring the following items to your visit:
- Photo ID
- A list of your current medications
- Any and all x-rays films
- Insurance information and card – View participating insurance plans
- Previously tried treatments and medications
- Medical records from prior visits that you think may be helpful
- New Patients: download a patient registration below (use the Online Form below for the quick submission)
Download Patient Forms
Before your appointment with us, quickly and conveniently access patient forms. Electronic (online) form is the quickest and the most convenient.
- >>> New Patient Documentation ONLINE FORM <<< – the fastest way!
- New Patient Documentation (PDF) – print, fill out, then bring/send/fax/email to us
If you are requesting your medical records release, please fill out the electronic (online) form or print out and complete the PDF form (below) then fax the form with your signature to (847) 759-8273.
- >>> Authorization for Release of Medical Records ONLINE FORM <<<
- Authorization for Release of Medical Records (PDF) – print, fill out, then bring/send/fax/email to us
We are excited to introduce the latest technology in patient communications. Our Patient Portal is completely secure and HIPPA compliant to ensure the safety of your Personal Health Information.
Patient Portal Access Patient Portal
When you are “web enabled” with LM PRASAD M.D., S.C. you will be able to do the following via web:
- Update your address, phone numbers, email address, employer, pharmacy and emergency information.
- Enter or update your medical, surgical, and hospitalization histories as well as your allergy information.
- Receive email reminders of existing appointments, confirmations of new appointments as well as notifications of new information posted to the web portal.
- View your current and previous patient statements.
- View your current and previous appointments.
Once you provide your email address, we will set up your web id and password. Then we can start using this great new method of communication! Call us with any questions at 847-759-1110.
Make a Payment Online
Your request will be processed within 24 hours, during normal business hours. If you do not receive confirmation of your request within 48 hours, please contact our office by phone.
Online Bill Pay Pay Your Bill
Support Our Research
An essential part of colorectal treatment is the discovery of new treatments and technologies. Our physicians are actively involved in clinical studies that have the potential to improve quality of life and medical outcomes for our patients. Contact us to learn how you can support this important research.